The Hendon Football Club Supporters Trust (“the Trust”) was formed in 2006 by a small group of supporters who recognized the need to create and fund a vehicle that could take ownership of the club once the then owners were no longer willing or able to fund it.
The Trust took responsibility for funding the club in 2008 and took ownership prior to the start of the 2010/11 season. With the club having been evicted from its Claremont Road home in September 2008, the Trust Board successfully navigated the club through the choppy waters at Wembley FC and Harrow Borough FC and into it’s new home at Silver Jubilee Park.
HFCST Board Members
2022 Board Meetings
The Trust’s purpose is to be the vehicle through which a healthy, balanced and constructive relationship between the Club and its members, supporters and the community it serves is encouraged and developed. The business of The Trust is to be conducted for the benefit of
the members, supporters and community served by the Club and not for the profit of its members.
The Trust’s objects are either itself or through HFC (2008) Ltd and/or any other subsidiary to benefit the members, supporters and community by:
- Being the democratic and representative voice of the members of the Club and strengthening the bonds between the Club, the supporters and community which it serves;
- Benefiting present and future members and supporters of the Club and community served by the Club by promoting encouraging and furthering the game of football as a recreational facility, sporting activity and focus for community involvement;
- Promoting responsible and constructive community engagement by present and future members of the communities served by the Club;
- Operating democratically, fairly, sustainably, transparently and with financial responsibility;
- Being a positive, inclusive and representative organisation, open and accessible to all supporters of the Club regardless of their age, income, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality or religious or moral belief.
- Encouraging and promoting the principle of supporter representation on the board of any company owning or controlling the Club and to be the vehicle for democratic elections to The Trust Board.
- The Club shall abide by the FA’s Child Protection Policies and Procedures, Codes of Conduct and the Clubs’ Equality Policy as shall be in place from time to time.